It is not a rumor... it is true. Dogs ARE ALLOWED in most restaurants. As you can see by these pictures, they've grown used to the smell of pizzas and frites wafting over their head... no drooling allowed.
I don't think so... Greg was home with him last week... this week he is at his grammy's... and next week I'll be home with him(for a wedding.) I dream of bringing him back to CH with me but I think he would prefer to stay right where he is chasing critters in his own yard... we have good people taking care of him... he is still spoiled.
One dad, one mom and one kid, lucky enough to live in Switzerland for 6 months... oh, and one dog who had to stay home. These posts are for Homer, at home.
ahhh, how is Homer? Does he miss you?
ReplyDeleteI don't think so... Greg was home with him last week... this week he is at his grammy's... and next week I'll be home with him(for a wedding.) I dream of bringing him back to CH with me but I think he would prefer to stay right where he is chasing critters in his own yard... we have good people taking care of him... he is still spoiled.
ReplyDelete